We have a growing concern for the safety of our students and their parents during the dismissal and pick-up at the end of the day. Therefore, we want to remind you of what our procedures are for pick-ups in the afternoon. Please follow the guidelines below:
1) Cross the street with your child at the corners.Set an example for our students by walking your child to the corner and then crossing the street.
2) Drive slowly in and out of the parking lot and on the roads around the school.
3) If your child is crossing the street to have you get them in the south parking lot., please get out of your vehicle and meet them in the driveway of the house to walk with them to the car so they are not walking unattended through traffic leaving the parking lot.
4) If you are picking them up in the Sacred Heart Church parking lot then please get out of your vehicle and meet them on the other side of the crosswalk so they are not walking unattended through the church parking lot.
5) If you are picking your child up at the front door please do NOT cross in the middle of the street to get to your car, go to the corner.
Dr. Dan Bertrand
Mrs. Merri-lynne Seaburg